miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

WELCOME CONOR, OUR NEW LANGUAGE ASSISTANT!


            Hello! My name is Conor and I am your new teaching assistant for this year. I am 20 years old and I am from Ireland but I live in England with my parents and my older sister. I am in Oviedo because I am studying at the University until June.
             Living in Spain is very different to living in England. People eat very late here. In England I normally have my dinner at 6 in the evening but people from Oviedo eat at 9. It is different but I love Spain and I really like this city.
            I love to travel. Last week I went to Madrid. It was my first visit to the capital and I thought it was beautiful! This week I am going to Valencia with some friends and I am really excited. I love food and everyone tells me the paella in Valencia is the best! In England we do not eat paella so I am very excited to try it.
            I play a lot of sport and I listen to music everyday. My favourite sport is rugby but I also play football with my friends. I support Chelsea, who do you support? My favourite music group is The Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I have seen them at concerts 3 times. I think they are amazing!
            That is enough about me. This year I am here to help you to improve your English. 








1 comentario:

  1. We want to welcome Conor, our new language assisstant.
    We hope you have a good time in Spain.

    ResponderEliminar