miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

Welcome to Miriam and Alberto, our teachers in training!

Welcome to our school!


Hello! I am Miriam and I am studying a Master Degree in Bilingual Education in the Oviedo’s University.

I love kids. I expend a really great time with them. They are amazing, funny, creative and innocent. For that, every time that I am with them I reaffirm my idea that teaching fits perfectly to me.

I really hope to enjoy a great time with you in the school.



My name is Alberto, I'm 23 and I'm in my last year of teacher training practices. Even though I am from Ponferrada, my family has some ties in eastern Asturias, and I've been living in Oviedo for a pretty long time. 

I really love languages, and this is the reason why I decided to become an English teacher. I decided to apply for Baudilio Arce because I have received very good opinions about the school and its English program.
I think that's all from me, I'm sure I will have a wonderful stay
 here and learn a lot. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario